High-performance connectors engineered to withstand punishing use in a wide variety of commercial and military applications.
Our Octax® connector technology is available in a 38999 style housing application. High density, in a compact footprint. Ideal for use in the defense, commercial and industrial markets. Features High Density: up to 8 Octax® in a size 25 shell MIL-DTL-3 ...
Many systems already exist that use Quadrax at the board level. When high-speed data was new to the Aerospace marketplace, Quadrax gained spec position on many systems at the board level and became the industry standard. The Octax Adapter bridges the t ...
The Carlisle Interconnect Technologies Octax®-Solo 10Gbps ethernet connector is a single-port, standalone connector designed for a wide variety of aerospace and military applications.
Ultra High-Speed Interconnect System
The Octax connector:
- Uses innovative inserts to isolate each twisted pair and contact
- Cable and twist are maintained extremely close to the contacts to minimize characteristic impedance mismatch
- Each insert serves as an isolated cell to virtually eliminate near-end crosstalk
- Capable of operating in data transmission speeds of 10 Gigabits/sec (Gbps) or higher
- Delivers 10x the transmission speed (10Gbps signal), and 2x the density compared to quadrax-type solutions
- The Octax standard M39029 crimp contacts reduce manufacturing installation time and provide a field repairable solution with ease
Features & Benefits
|Gigabit and 10 Gbps Ethernet data transfer speed
||Allows for higher quantities of data to transfer at quicker speeds covering a variety of 1Gb applications and emerging 10Gb needs
||Designed for easier and less costly on-site termination repair
|Uses standard 22D crimp contacts (M39029)
||Standard off-the-shelf contacts are readily available and requires no special tooling
|Small form factor
||Critical space savings for highly dense applications
|Anti-decoupling/self-locking mechanism for rugged environments
||Connector will not disconnect/uncouple in a high vibration application
Single-Port 10Gbps Ethernet connector
(compatible with CarlisleIT Gigabit-series Ethernet cables)
- Aerospace and military
- High Definition Video Displays
- Data Loading
- Any high-speed Ethernet application