Small Things Count
Our high-performance connectors and adapters are designed and engineered to be the highest-quality and the most-reliable on the market.
Our filters and connectors meet or exceed EMI industry standards and we are unmatched in speed of delivery, manufacturing flexibility, and quality control, providing consistently reliable, superior performance for your space applications.
Available through Carlisle Direct!
Select items are available off-the-shelf in low volume quantities through our Carlisle Direct service. Look for the Carlisle Direct icon on applicable products.
This connector series incorporates Secure-Lok™, a patented locking mechanism, into the standard SMP interface, which reinforces holding power.
The industry standard for RF/microwave applications, this connector series is 30% smaller than the SMP connector, enabling increased design performance and complexity and improved form factor.
This sub-miniature, lightweight blind-mateable interconnect solution is ideal for complex high-performance microwave modules and systems where weight is the primary issue
A reliable alternative to conventional self-locking connectors, the unique design installs quickly without wasting valuable mass or space in the host system
Single-port, standalone 10 gbps Ethernet connector designed for a wide variety of aerospace and military applications.
Designed for high-speed, high-density applications and suitable for PCIe Gen 5& 6 Systems, Gen Z systems, SATA Express, SaaS, and NVMe Systems
Supporting PCIe Gen 5 Speeds and SaaS, SATA, SATAe, and NVMe Protocol Signals
Constructed using planar filter technology for maximum strength and high performance from low to high frequencies
Meet all the requirements of MIL-PRF-24308 and MIL-PRF-83513 and offered with standard variations in mounting hardware.
Key Characteristics of CarlisleIT Space Interconnect Products
- Electrical testing for AC, DC, RF, fiber optic-based products, including EMC
- Mechanical testing facilities for shock, vibration, crush resistance, & flex
- Environmental testing to various MIL-Def standards
- Overmolding capability
- 2D & 3D form board mockups
- Space-certified trainers & operations
- IPC-A-620 (including space addendum)
- IPC-J-STD-001 (including space addendum)
- NASA-8739.1 polymetric applications
- NASA-8739.2 surface mount
- NASA-8739.3 soldering
- NASA-8739.4 crimping & wiring
- NASA-8739.5 fiber optic terminations
- Assembly test capabilities
- X-ray, electrical length
- Impedance (characteristic, differential, common mode)
- Insertion loss, return loss/VSWR
- TDR (time domain reflectometry)
- Eye patter, jitter
- Bit error rate testing (BERT) crosstalk
- Propagation delay
- Rise time, fall time, rise time degradation
- Continuity/DC resistance
- Hipot/dielectric strength