Customer Support: sales@CarlisleIT.com
CarlisleIT's Male/Female Threaded Hex Stand-offs are ideal for clamping wire bundles or tubes away from a bulkhead or to route through various structural installations.
- Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum for additional weight savings.
- Color-coded to visually represent the various height dimensions which makes installation and repair quicker and easier as you will not have to measure the stand-off height.
- FAA design approval is available for select airframes.
Click here to download the Hex Stand-Offs Sales Sheet
|P/N||Length (est)||Length (act)||Color|
- These stand-offs do not contain thread locking features. Appropriate anti-vibration locking should be applied. (i.e. lock washer, thread locking adhesive, etc.)
- Installation of aluminum male threads into steel locking nuts is not recommended.
- Installation torque is 25 in-lb maximum, 20 in-lb is recommended.
- The configuration shown below is not possible, but it is noted here due to the fact that it has been a common design/assembly oversight. (Threads bottom out.)