Seamless™ M22759/80-/92 (SAE AS22759/80-/92) Wire
Our Seamless Wrap PTFE wire insulation and cable jacket offers all the advantages of a tape wrap with the smooth appearance and installation characteristics of an extrusion.
- Weight and space savings over extruded insulation
- Exceptional resistance to scrape abrasion
- Exceptional laser markability
- Exceptional hydrolytic resistance
- Exceptional electrical arc scrape abrasion track resistance
- Exceptional layer-to-layer adhesion
- Exceptional low outgassing characteristics
|Insulations and jacket
|PTFE/polyimide/PTFE and Seamless PTFE tape
|1.26 to 41.3 ohms per 1000 ft
|1.3 to 30.4 lbs per 1000 ft
|0.034 in to 0.123 in
|Min. Bend Radius
|-55 to 150C (Tin)
|-55 to 200 C (Silver)
|-55 to 260 C (Nickel)
Wire & Cable
To inquire about Seamless™ M22759/80-/92 (SAE AS22759/80-/92) Wire available from CarlisleIT, please fill out the form below, and one of our Sales Engineers will contact you.
"*" indicates required fields
Performance with Purpose
We've made it our purpose to create innovative interconnect technologies you can rely on for when performance matters.
©2024 Carlisle Interconnect Technologies. All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names are property of their respective holding companies.
CarlisleIT products are subject to U.S. export control regulations.
They may be subject to certain licensing requirements and restricted for export.
This site is registered on Toolset.com as a development site.