ARINC 600 Tray
All ARINC 600 Trays are designed and fabricated in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility using top quality aircraft-grade materials to meet or exceed ARINC 600 specifications, as well as all civil and military aircraft application criteria. Our special designs stand up to the most rigorous environmental hazards for in-flight and on-the-ground operations.
Each tray is fully warrantied, ensuring that your avionics systems equipment will not only fit securely but operate safely. Off-the-shelf designs or custom solutions are available to best fit your requirements as well as the option of positive pressure air cooling systems through the use of an optional plenum chamber and fan.
- ARINC 600 Standards
- CFR Title 14 Part 25, 23 and 21
- Durable, rugged construction
- Light-weight aluminum alloy
- 24-hour AOG support
- Fan-cooled trays conform to ARINC Level 1 maximum cooling specifications (level 2 cooling is available if required).
- Cooling fans can be ordered with AC or DC power supply.
- Available with ARINC 600 air filtration solutions
- Clear Chem Film per Mil-DTL-5541, Type II, Class 3
- Materials meet flammability, optical smoke density and toxic gas generation requirements
- RoHS compliant in standard configurations
- Structural Analysis
- Shock & Vibration testing
- Crash Safety testing
- Finite Element Analysis
- Flammability testing
- Environmental testing
- Airflow and cooling analysis and testing