Two images showing partially stripped ends of a twisted pair 100 base-T ethernet cable.
NETflight® twisted-pair 100 Base-T Ethernet cables feature our advanced LTE extruded expanded PTFE dielectric for increased velocity of propagation.
- Ideal for a range of high-speed Ethernet applications
- Small size, lightweight
- Good flexibility for tight bend radius applications
- Support 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, ARINC 629 & 664, and Category 5e applications to defined distances
- Provide stable performance to a wide bandwidth up to 100 MHz
- Enhanced shielding allows use in severe EMI environments
- Wide operating temperature rating of -55°C up to 200ºC
- Excellent resistance to aircraft fluids* Meet FAR 25.853 flammability requirements
- Meet Boeing and Airbus smoke and toxicity requirements