Customer Support: sales@CarlisleIT.com
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies introduces the FlightGear™ USB Power Port that provides charging capabilities of Portable Electronic Devices (PEDs) including the iPad® and iPad® 2. CarlisleIT’s USB Power Port is cost-effective, versatile, robust, and delivers efficient charging without the need for bulky converters.
This innovative solution from CarlisleIT can be configured for removable power and mounting options allowing greater flexibility in complex installations and certification efforts.
CarlisleIT’s USB Power Port can also be designed with alternate power outputs to accommodate the charging requirements for most COTS PEDs via 28VDC aircraft power.
CarlisleIT offers a full suite of engineering services capable of supporting any of your system installation and certification requirements.
Click here to download the FlightGear™ USB Power Port Sales Sheet.
Converts aircraft 28VDC power
- Operating capabilities from 10-40VDC
- 5V/2A output
- iPad® charging compatible
- Over-current/Over-voltage protection
- Protective port cover and lanyard
- In-house engineering and certification services
- Electrical isolation between 5V output and 28VDC input
- Conforms to DO-160G for radiated and conducted EMI
- Conforms to DO-160G for environmental shock and vibration