Customer Support: sales@CarlisleIT.com
Ensuring the airworthiness of CarlisleIT products is just as important as designing and building them. That is why we have gathered a certification team that includes in-house Federal Aviation Administration Designated Engineering Representatives (FAA DERs) to generate the appropriate reports and documentation required to ensure compliance with FAA and aerospace industry airworthiness standards. CarlisleIT’s team of certification professionals also takes a proactive role in working with regulatory commissions such as the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), Civil Aviation Administration China (CAAC), Transport Canada and other aerospace governing bodies around the world.
- Establish required certification bases and create associated project specific certification plans
- Apply for STCs and develop testing data and requisite reports for timely certification of product designs/prototypes
- Review and approval of data by FAA certified structural and equipment DERs
- Coordinate and oversee aircraft component and installation conformities
- Work with aerospace regulatory commissions and governing bodies world-wide
- Maintain full complement of STCs owned by CarlisleIT
- Expand STC usage through CarlisleIT/FAA Minor Change Agreement
CarlisleIT offers production of aircraft parts and modification kits under Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) and European Part Approval (EPA). Customers can receive a FAA form 8130-3 or EASA form 1 with products that have STC approval and for which CarlisleIT has been delegated manufacturing approval. This allows our customers to directly install products in STC approved configurations without further review by regulators. To make the process of approving serial production products seamless for our customers, CarlisleIT has FAA Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representatives (DMIRs) and Designated Airworthiness Representatives (DARs) on staff.