Customer Support: sales@CarlisleIT.com
Revamp almost any antenna installation with our FlightGear™ Blind Mate Connector and reap the benefits of easy antenna maintenance! This innovative blind mate connector from CarlisleIT provides a number of advantages in Aerospace applications; space savings for new and existing antenna installations, reduced weight, coax cable damage prevention, and quick antenna removal and replacement not possible in typical antenna installations.
By upgrading with a flush mount FlightGear™ Blind Mate Connector and adding an alignment sleeve, the antenna installation is converted into a “plug and play” blind mate antenna installation that reduces maintenance and weight and preserves system performance by protecting against mechanical loads and vibration problems.
With a full suite of engineering and manufacturing services, CarlisleIT is capable of supporting any of your system installation and certification requirements no matter what aircraft you’re flying.
Click here to download the FlightGear™ Blind Mate Antenna Connector Sales Sheet.
- Convert antennas into “plug and play” Blind Mate antennas
- Antenna removal and installation in minutes, not hours
- No need to gain access beneath floor boards or above ceiling panels
- Sound proof barrier is not disturbed or compromised during maintenance
- Ideal for system testing before sending aircraft to paint
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Installable in confined spaces
- Eliminates service loops and reduces weight
- Reduces coax cable damage and mechanical stress
- Preserves system performance
- Type N, TNC, and BNC configurations available
- Interface compatible with Mil-Std-384A
- Frequency range: DC to 11 GHz
- Temperature rating: -65°C to +150°C