Customer Support: sales@CarlisleIT.com
All of our avionic RF assemblies have been optimized to minimize cost of ownership and maximize system integrity. Here are a few systems that our assemblies support:
- XM, Wi-Fi
- Radar Altimeter
- Marker Beacon
- VOR/ LOC
Benefits of Our Aircraft Cable Assemblies
- Easy installation (lighter, smaller, flexible) – Up to 75% light than Mil-C-17 standard cables
- Customizable and Just-In-Time delivery
- Tested to meet system specifications
- Test data is recorded and shipped with assembly
- Expert termination
- Able to withstand harsh temperatures: -55°C – 200°C (-67°F – 392°F)
- Multi-layered shielding provides superior protection against EMI/RFI
- Low PIM assemblies – reduce unwanted intermodulation products in multi-carrier applications
- Bend radii ranges between 0.6 - 3 inches with minimal insertion loss
Each avionics RF cable assembly is tested on our network analyzers to maintain high quality and ensure reliability. All of our assemblies meet or exceed FAR part 25 Burn/Smoke requirements. Insertion Loss, Phase Matching, Time Delay and VSWR are measured to verify performance and to meet your exact aircraft assembly requirements.
For more information contact us or view our product brochure.
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies' application engineering group has developed specialized low PIM cable assemblies for installation of antenna and electronic systems.
The FlightGear™ Radio Altimeter Cable Assemblies are designed to be impervious to harsh SWAMP environments and the special seal prevents water ingress, eliminating erroneous Rad Alt height indications due to faulty cables.
CarlisleIT has been at the forefront of coaxial cabling for TCAS systems since the initial FAA mandate.