Customer Support: sales@CarlisleIT.com
Early detection of smoke and fire threats during aircraft operations is absolutely critical to ensure flight and passenger safety. Carlisle Interconnect Technologies helps provide a solution for the installation of your fire protection system. CarlisleIT has developed the FlightGear™ Smoke Detector Control Panel which provides continuous control of multi-channel fire detection systems in compliance with FAA and OEM Aircraft cabin smoke detection control guidelines.
The FlightGear™ Smoke Detector Control Panel delivers audible and visual warnings of fire detection within various system types. It also has reset capabilities for controlling multiple smoke detector units as part of the fire protection system. This control panel is a solid and compact product that can fit many installation schemes. It is versatile enough to be used with a variety of fire protection systems and is easy to install and maintain.
CarlisleIT offers a full suite of engineering services capable of supporting any of your system installation and certification requirements.
Click here to download the FlightGear™ Smoke Detector Control Panel Sales Sheet.
Click here to download the FlightGear™ Compact Smoke Detection Control Panel Sales Sheet.
- Controls multiple detectors
- Works with a variety of fire protection systems
- Decorative options to match VIP and other custom interiors
- Legend can be customized for the system
- Industry standard components
- Easy installation
- Easy to service
- Compatible with OEM Airframe technical requirements
Compact Smoke Detector Control Panel
- Power: 28VDC Input, 1A Maximum
- Weight: 1.0 lbs (0.46 kg)
- RTCA/DO-160G Environmental Conditions:
- Magnetic effect: CAT Z
- Power input: CAT ZXX
- Voltage spike: CAT A
- Induced signal susceptibility: CAT ZC
- Audio frequency conducted susceptibility - power inputs: CAT Z
- Radio frequency susceptibility - radiated and conducted: CAT R
- Emission of radio frequency energy: CAT M
- Lightning induced transient susceptibility: CAT A1C3XX
- Electrostatic discharge: CAT A
- Robust random vibration: CAT R. Curve B3 & B4
- Crash safety impulse: 20 G. 11MS. Terminal sawtooth random orientation: CAT B
- Temperature: CAT A1
- Temperature variation: CAT C
- Altitude: CAT A1
- Humidity: CAT A
- Decompression: 43,000 ft (13,100 m)
- Operational shock: CAT B
- High level short duration vibration: CAT H, Curve R
Standard Smoke Detector Control Panel
- Power: 28VDC input
- Dimensions: 3.24” x 4.36” x 3.72”
- Faceplate: 5.91” x 3.74”
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.