Customer Support: sales@CarlisleIT.com
CarlisleIT's ABS1876 Trays offer a 20% reduction in weight compared to the CarlisleIT standard ABS1699 trays. The trays meet the standards of ARINC 600, as well as the additional requirements from ABS1773 specific to these aircraft platforms.
All CarlisleIT tray components are fabricated in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility using high quality materials to assure a perfect fit and lifetime performance. Our trays have integrated side seals to speed installation on cooled equipment shelves. The cooling holes are standardized to accept NSA939511-3 plugs for easy air flow adjustments. The ABS1876 family of trays feature our lightweight advanced thumbscrew hold-downs, designed to meet the performance criteria of the ASNA2168 and ABS1773 standards.
Click here to download the ABS1876 Trays sales sheet.
All ABS1876 trays are available with these key features:
- 20% lighter than ABS1699 Trays
- Durable, rugged construction
- Light-weight aluminum alloy
- Clear Chem Film per Mil-DTL-5541, Type II, Class 3
- Materials meet flammability, optical smoke density and toxic gas generation requirements of ABD0031
- RoHS compliant
- 24 hour AOG support
All ABS1876 trays are available with these applications:
- ARINC 600 Standards
- CFR Title 14 Part 25, 23 and 21